Wednesday, November 15, 2006

marching in the parade of scary photos

I've been digging through the old boxes in my garage in preparation for my move to a new townhouse (on which construction has come to a screeching halt, Scooter tells me, but that's a whole 'nuther story). So we get to see Lizmos of yesteryear, along with a few friends.



Here I am (on the right) with my sisters at my eldest sister's high school graduation. I'm not sure what sort of medication or chocolate was offered to get me into that long dress, but obviously it worked. This is the good life in my suburban hometown, circa 1977.


Here I am in 1986 with my junior prom date. I think he really dug me. I dug him because I wasn't intimidated by him. Sigh...he was a really nice guy and I always wonder what happened to him after college.

Finally, here we are in 1987 and I am about to graduate. That's Lobster on my left. Way too much to go into about how we know each other...it's just a cute photo. We both loved jazz, so standing in front of the drums seems appropriate, even if neither of us play them.

I found plenty more, but haven't had time to scan them in. So I'll probably comment on my excavations of the past. Suffice it to say it's been like Christmas morning, a therapy session and an archaeological dig all rolled into one. :)

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Mitchelina said...

love that last pick...let's see what else ya got, I dare you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home