Monday, September 12, 2005

baby and baby columns






I wouldn't be a dutiful grandma without posting the g-son's photos. Austin will be two months old next Monday and he's up to 12 pounds already. He's holding his head up well, although he bobs and weaves a bit still. He has his colicky moments, but we love watching him laugh, coo, and look at the sheep-mobile that hangs above his bassinet/changing table at our house.

My Bright Livelihood column is seeing a growth period as well. I've got the first one written and will be working on one or two more this week. I'm finding good ideas--I don't think actually composing the column is going to be hard work. It's finding a home for the work that's always a challenge for me. I'll probably start posting tidbits from columns and research on the Bright Livelihood blog (brightlivelihood.blogspot.com), which right now has a lone intro entry.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home